Thanks to Afton I got tagged! So I thought I would play nice and complete her 200 word essay! So, I know most of you could care less about this info so.....just skip to the cute pics!
Jobs I've held:
1. Fajita Prima (6years)
2. 7th/8th grade math teacher
3. Insrance agent secretary
4. Singing/dancing teacher
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Cabin
2. Camping
3. Hawaii
4. AZ!
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. I don't like watching movies twice(I know..."party pooper")
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Shopping for me!
2. Shopping for my house!
3. Shopping for Mason
4. SLEEPING!!!
Places I Have Lived:
1. Arizona!
2. Hawaii
3. Nevada
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. He's a goof!
2. He's Crazy!
3. Great Smile
4. Nice butt
Places I have Been on Vacation?
1. Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Germany, Australia, Switzerland, Mexico, Bahamas, Hawaii, Canada, Guam, Nebraska, Utah and Maine.
Favorite Foods
1. Subs
2. Italian
3. Steak and potatoes
4. Dessert
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Give him a guilt trip
2. Give him the "sad lip"
3. tell him that I love him
Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Everyones blogs!
2. Hotmail
3. gmail
4. Target
Best 1st kisses landmarks.
1. ummmmm....I don't kiss and tell!
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. AZ
2. Hawaii
3. with my family
4. with Jared
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Bjarnson Family
2. Don't know any other bloggers!
7 random facts about me.
1. i love to sing
2. i love attention.:)
3. I was in a movie
4. I have a great husband
5. I really want to go to beauty school
6. i want to live in Hawaii
7. i want travel the world
1 comment:
WAIT, you like to sing AND you like attention? I had NO IDEA! :)
Post a Comment