Thursday, August 23, 2007

New haircut!




So I have been playing a lot with my hair since my good friend Chelsea has been going to hair school! If you know me I get bored fast and I love trying new things! I also am collecting pictures of my different hair styles so I can look back at them and have a reminder how NOT to cut my hair in some styles and redos! So here is a picture of my new haircut and ones that I have had recently! This is for my mom who hasn't seen my in a LONG time. Also with all these pictures of me I feel a little VAIN. I really am only posting this for mom. I promise! Okay I I am vain and I really do LOVE to see pictures of myself! j/k

2 comments:

Kayci Ayers said...

Cute hair! I found you while I was blog-hopping and have been dying to say Hello! ~Kayci (Barnes)

Cam and Afton said...

SEXY! Cant wait to see it!