Thursday, March 13, 2008
What's going on!
I feel like many of my friends are really good about making this truly a journal and writting what events have happened. Well...call me a slacker or lazy but I don't find my life that interesting! I am 21 weeks pregnant and happy and healthy! Anytime I feel a back ache I quickly take a muscle relaxer! LOVE IT! Mason is such a DANG cute boy! I love to see his personality grow! He loves to go out on our porch and sit in his car for hours! He brings his blankets stuffed dog and water outside and watched the birds and cars! He is a very observant boy and picks up on habits very easily! I have to be very careful what behaviors he sees and picks up. It was really nice because this week was a little slower for Jared! He was so helpful on Tuesday because my back started to hurt! He took care of everything and didn't study until 8:00pm! AMAZING!!! We also sat and talked on our bed this afternoon while mason was sleeping. It is such a rare occasion that we get that one on one time! I often find the only time we can talk is right before we go to bed which ends up being too late! We had a fun dental BBQ and talked with a lot of good friends! I have to sing tonight at a Relief Society dinner....wish me luck! Next week I am showing my good friend the great state of AZ! I want everyone to move there because it is simply the best place to live:) I should have a lot of pics to show next week! nichole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how fun! you are coming to az next week? we are finally taking our boys to Disneyland, which we have been talking about for the last 2 1/2 years. it should be exciting!
Yea!!!!! I love having two boys! I'm glad that you are doing so well. It is really nice not having to buy much as far as clothes go. Bryce is already wearing 3-6 month sleepers, so I think he'll move through the clothes faster than Parker did. Something that I am now very glad that I did is buy some diapers ahead of time. I bought a few huge boxes and haven't had to buy Bryce diapers for a long time, and shouldn't have to for a long time. I'm glad I didn't buy a bunch of the NB ones though because that size didn't fit very long. Take care and I'd love to see some pictures : )
Steph
See... you do have an interesting life. You are too funny about loving AZ. We have NO desire to move back there at all after living out this way.
Post a Comment