Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I would like to say that I have the best husband in the world! Even though it's father's day, he gladly got up with Mason at 6:30 and played with him all morning. He made himself breakfast....what I usually do on father's day......and even changed a dirty diaper! I am grateful for Jared and what a patient loving father he is. He has learned a lot and will put that experience to good use with kid #2. I would also like to give a shout out to my father for being a great dad and Torry for being a good stepfather! I would also be ungrateful if I didn't thank the man that raised such a wonderful husband and father for me! Thanks Kerry for inspiring and encouraging your son. With your help he has accomplished a ton! Thanks to all the wonderful fathers! Especially our Father in Heaven for giving us the opportunity to come to this wonderful earth and participate in being families forever!

This was part of Jared's Father day present to go to the Golf course!


No comments: