Friday, November 7, 2008

Getting a little ridiculous!

EVERY day I "try" to clean the house......everyday I fail. Why you ask? Because I am constantly cleaning up after 3 boys! blah! I am just really frustrated this morning because every time start to clean Mason starts to destroy! I know when he was little it was cute that he found new toys with my make-up or tampons. But, it is not funny anymore! I had a speech person come by and we were talking about way to curve his tantrums and she stated, "you need to keep things out of his reach." I just laugh in my head because everything is his personal ladder and parent locks do not work for this kid. I put door stoppers on the doors and he just dead weights it and breaks it. So, I tell ya! How can I have a clean house when ever I am doing laundry he just starts to jump in the pile of clothes and start throwing them around. He is doing it with the most sincere heart, he is truly having fun at my expense. So, I turn on the TV so I can get things done. Then I feel guilty because he should not be watching so much TV. I need a maid! :) NO, I need a play room! Oh wait the whole house is his play room! He just loves to be near me!

let's just say I had this clean 5 min. ago!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh I soooooo know how this is! ;) I work my butt off cleaning during the day and it still looks like a disaster! so frustrating!!!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

All moms see that picture and know how recently it was cleaned- if it was over 24 hours dirty, there would be TWO layers of toys and shoes... I feel your pain, sistah. BTW- I met your brother at DQ a while back- I'd seen him a few times and then finally asked him if he was your brother. What? I don't go to DQ THAT often.......only once a day.... j/k