These kids got SOAKED in the rain today! At least they had fun right? Mason refuses to wear a jacket....ugh!! He says "Jacket on please" he really means "jacket OFF."
We went to my mom's cabin in pinetop and had a blast! Mason wanted to play ping pong with me and this was when he was sick of me taking pictures of him! Funny boy!

Whenever Isaac is fussy we put him in the saucer and he is happy for hours! He loves it even though the can hardly hold his head up!

Mason in the snow

Is that not the cutest smile! He smile ALL the time! He is such a sweet baby!

What does this look like he is eating????

Dried cranberries! He LOVES them and I accidentally spilled them and he could not let them go to waste! BOYS...hahaha
Getting Domesticated!
Whenever Isaac is fussy we put him in the saucer and he is happy for hours! He loves it even though the can hardly hold his head up!
Mason in the snow
Is that not the cutest smile! He smile ALL the time! He is such a sweet baby!
What does this look like he is eating????
Dried cranberries! He LOVES them and I accidentally spilled them and he could not let them go to waste! BOYS...hahaha
Getting Domesticated!
4 comments:
Hahaha! It totally looks like he's eating deer poo! That's awesome! =)
I can't believe how much your 2 boys look alike. We sure love Mason and all the funny things he does!! Merry Christmas!
Dude Pink? Okay so I read the caption. Pink Jammies? I would have let him be naked, or put a manly cooking apron on him, Your poor kid! Okay just kidding. I am glad Mason is okay, I would have had a meltdown. You know he tasted the shampoo. See you guys soon! Have a Happy New Years and a safe trip back home.
Looks like you guys are havin fun we sure do mis you up here is Vegas! I miss my Mason man! Church just isn't the same. :)
Post a Comment