this was Mason when he came home and saw his tent that Santa gave him!
Mason opening his gifts!
Isaac received a baby Einstein pack! It was really cool! I know the price tag was still on it! Darn you Santa! :)
I received this cute hat from my mom....I know I look lovely but, it was like 8:00 and I woke up at 6:30am. Give me a break!
Grandma and Grandpa Taylor gave Isaac this play gym! He LOVES it, unfortunately so does Mason.
Grandpa and grandma Lofgreen gave Mason this cool tricycle! He loves it!
We had a great Christmas. We all got what we wanted and we were all happy and healthy. I can't wait till Mason really grasps the concept of Santa. It was fun every time that Mason Santa he would get soooo happy and hug him as tight as he could. He didn't even know what Santa did for him he just knew he was COOL!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! And your hat is super cute too! Your adorable boys are getting so big, and I just love Mason's curly hair! How fun!
Post a Comment