Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Mason's first dental appointment
Mason went to the Dentist today! It went REALLY well! I was a little nervous because Mason can be kind of a handful....well he did perfectly! The office was AWESOME! I hope that any of you that need a dentist go to him, (that live in Las Vegas). It was Adventure Smiles and they took ex rays and probed his teeth and then cleaned them. They gave him a toy and a balloon for being good! They had this awesome TV that hung from the ceiling so it kinda distracted him. The Dentist had to put a clamp in his mouth to probe his teeth and he did great. Dr. Richardson actually works at UNLV in the pediatric clinic. So if you need to go...it is kinda far but worth it. Tell them I referred you! You can get gift cards and movie tickets! I hope this helps anyone looking for a dentist!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is he about to cry (middle pic)? He is so darn cute
I don't know why he had that funny face. It makes Jared really sad....he really did great. I just can't believe I caught that dang cute face on camera!
Post a Comment