Wednesday, April 8, 2009

startin to educat! :)

Okay I am a blog spaz! I love to go to craft websites and educational blogs and I found one I LOVE! No time for Flash Cards . She is such an amazing mom and has a ton of fun with her kid. I have looked at her ideas for awhile and never implemented any. So I decided to buy a bunch of craft stuff and I am making a goal to complete some of her fun activities. We started with the butterfly with a few kinks and improvisations I had fun. I mean I because I think it will take Mason a few times to get the idea he is supposed to do it and not mom. He did do a little but next time it will be more him. Anyways! I hope you find this website and like it as much as I do! I don't write very well and I don't spell very well but this...I can do! COLOR CUT AND PASTE! :)











1 comment:

Amb & Dev said...

Devin liked the tribute to BYU on the Butterfly, hahaha!!!