Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'll put you in a box.....




So the other day Mason and I were discussing what he should wear for the day. WELL....all he wants to wear is sweat bottoms and very ugly shirts. That day we were getting ready for school and I wanted him to look a little decent so I gave him comfortable sweat pants but wanted him to wear a very comfortable long sleeve shirt. He stated that it smelled like, "cheese" and I told him we would put dads cologne on it. He started to throw a huge fit and scream and run around like crazy. I am trying to work on the patience thing so I calmly and firmly stated, "Well if you don't want to wear this shirt you dress youself...but...you can not wear this t-shirt to school or you can not go. " He continued to scream and run around and bang on everything in sight. SO....after a few minutes in his room he came out sniffling but a little calmer. I was just doing some chores and he stated, "Mom...I am going to put you in a box." me, "what?" Mason, "I am going to put you in a box and take you to the store." I repeated what he said in unbelief and the he said, "yeah and get a new mama coco." He said this a few times to make sure I knew what he meant and I stated, "okay." I walked away and he was trying to get me angry by repeating himself and then saying, "mom talk to me." I said, "Nope....I am not going to be your mom." He then started to whimper and thought about it for a few minutes. Then he came back to me and stated, "Mom I am not going to return you.....I don't want a new mommy coco." He told me to "shake" on it and I gave him a kiss and a hug. Later that night when I was gone he told Jared, "we are not going to get a new mom i like her." "She is a good mom." SO......today when he was angry he wanted a new mom....any takers????

No comments: