Okay so I owe you many posts But today I am just going to add a quick one because my comp. is acting funny and my pictures are hard to get to. ALSO...we have been in the middle of graduating, moving, and dealing with life. So I will post much later. BUT....I did not want to forget what Annalee did today. Mason was
playing with a puppet chicken in front of
annalee and she thought it was so funny. She was letting out the cutest little squeals when she let out the LOUDEST squeal EVER and she started crying because it scared her. Too cute. the end!
1 comment:
hey!! Did you move back to AZ?? I got a comment from you on my blog, and wanted to get together with you guys! If you didn't move back, are you still in town at least?? I'm so excited to meet your babies! :)
Post a Comment