Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY MASON!




It was Mason's b-day on Tuesday....and yes I am just now getting around to blogging about it! Poor kid! Being 9 months pregnant has caused me to be a little bit of a slacker! Mason had fun with his friends and went swimming...his favorite thing. When dad got home we went to McDonald's for chicken nuggets and topped it off with a Big Wheel Ice cream sandwich. Mason doesn't like cake so so this was a good substitute! He didn't get much in the way of presents, but.....he has plenty for a two year old! He got a computer and a cool DR. set.....which Jared has strangely turned into dental equip.....don't ask. Mason is destined to be a dentist.:) I don't think his future wife would complain!
But for my sweet boy that I love WAYYYYYYY to much I hope you had fun! I love ya mason and you bring joy and Lot's of laughter in our life. We love the way you make us laugh with your comedic presence. Even though you are your fathers son you have some of your mom in you! (the funny parts). Mason may you always be a good boy and follow your dads example. We have high expectations of you but......you can do it! We love you Mason and are grateful you came into our family!
love, mom and dad

This picture was when we had a bad night....He did NOT want to get to bed and he is USUALLY really good at it. Well, he was crying and we locked him in and .....this is how he fell asleep! His hand hanging out the door and he was grasping a toy car......so sad.:(

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Happy birthday Mason! I'm so sad I missed the swimming, Ava has been so sick the past couple of days! Sounds like a fun day! I barely recognized him with those curles!