Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our New Addition

This is the new addition to our family, Isaac Daniel Taylor. I never knew how opposite babies can be until we had him. He's so calm and mild tempered compared to our wild child Mason. This is Jared posting again and I thought I would let everyone know that Nichole is recovering well and she looks great! I feel bad that she is the only one waking up in the nights to take care of our little man, but there's not much I can do.

The first picture is of Grandpa Taylor holding Isaac. We also thank him for taking care of Mason the day of the birth. Mason sure loves his Grandpa.















The next picture is of Grandma Lofgreen holding little Isaac. We are also grateful for her coming out on a late notice with such a busy schedule and helping with both babies.















Here is a picture of Nichole and Mason. Mason gave his little brother a blanket. Isaac also gave his older brother a book (which Mason loves).














Also, this is Grandma Taylor who has been very helpful and staying a couple of extra days to help us recooperate. Thanks Grandma, it meant alot to us in staying the extra days and making sure that our house was ready for the homecoming.

Nichole wanted me to make sure to let everyone know what Isaac and I did most of the time...and how SHE was not sleeping. Thanks for letting your boys get their rest.



10 comments:

The Ayers Family said...

Happy New Baby Day! He's beautiful! I sure wish we lived closer so that I could help you out if needed! I do have a little experience with two boys... so if you need advice or someone to vent to, I'm here for you!

Melanie said...

I haven't heard him make a peep yet. He is too cute!

Mortensen Family said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!! How exciting for you guys he is finally here! Hope you are feeling fabulous ASAP, and good to hear everything went well for you. Talk to you soon!!
-Fawn-

Kalteich family said...

Congratulations!!He is beautiful you guys do good work.

Karrissa Winward said...

So cute! I am glad everything went well. Let me know if you need anything!

Brian and Ami said...

Congratulations!! You guys sure make cute babies!!

Stacie Hawley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yeah...I am so glad that the birth went well...and that your new little baby is CALM...every mother's DREAM!! You give mehope for my next one!! Ha ha...can't wait to see him!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jared, Nichole, Mason & Issac. Wow, love all the pictures and posts that you guys have done. What a beautiful little baby boy. I also loved the picture you posted of Nichole on her birthday Jared. Know we love all of you and hope all continues to go well.

Love you all lots.

Aunt Shelle & family

Amb & Dev said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I can't wait till my little one comes, so we can party! :)

Melissa said...

Yeah! We just saw your mom, Nichole, and she told us the good news! He's handsome! Congrats you guys!