This year my mom actually suprised me last night and stopped here on her way home. She gave me my mothers day gift which I LOVE. I had asked her to either buy or make us girls aprons.....I know....I just really wanted an apron. Well...what she gave me was even better! She gave me an apron from my grandma. I know this was hard for my mom to do because she has been storing this stuff away for years! She lost her mom when she was 13 and had everything in a hope chest. It is really cute and stylish! My mom is so thoughtful!
So now onto to the cry like a baby part....my boys. I am so glad that they call me mother....even though mason calls me mama coco or coco (thanks Jared). But they are why I am a mother and they are my sweet angels. I know at times Mason can be a handful but he is always eager to please his mom and make me "happy." And Isaac, sweet Isaac...those chubby cheeks and bright blue eyes! I am glad that I have the name mother...I know some days I want to change my name....but, if I wasn't a mother I wouldn't have these two!
1 comment:
Nichole that is so sweet about your mother's gift talk about sentimental. Happy Mother's Day I always knew you would be an awesome mother!
Post a Comment