Thursday, February 11, 2010

Annalee Jean Taylor

Our baby girl is finally here! She was born Feb 8th at a healthy 7lbs 11oz (which the nurse measured wrong so we BELIEVE she was actually 8lbs 11oz) and 20in long. She came out wonderfully until her shoulders got stuck and they had to pull a WWF move on me and the nurse jumped on my belly and she popped out. It didn't hurt...love me my epidural....but it was a little weird. I really did have the BEST Dr. and the best nurse and the the best anesthesiologist. We were very blessed that her heart rate stayed good and my oxygen level was fine. We love our baby girl and are excited to get to know her.
READY TO GO!!!!

Dr. Harter and Jared

Grandma Lofgreen and Annalee

Grandma Taylor and Annalee

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lissa said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie! And you make a very very cute prego-ready-to-pop woman! =)

Camille Kinghorn said...

Congratulations!! I am happy she is here safe and sound! She is SO CUTE! I hope you guys are doing well.

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I love her name and can't wait to meet her!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love Dr. Harter too! I am glad everything went well. I am so excited to meet her!

Unknown said...

Congrats! We are so happy that you have a little girl.

Stephanie Shumway said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and perfect!

Mortensen Family said...

Awww! Congratulations you guys!! Have so much fun with your precious little girl!! She is just beautiful!