SO sadly I must admit I have NEVER been a night with out this boy. My mom came into town to help with the kiddos and she suggested that she take Mason home until we come down for spring break....9 days. I was really hesitant because I feared that he might think the idea was fun for a few hours and then get sad and want to come home. WELL the opposite is true. I have called him a few times and he is WAY to busy to talk to me and states, "being good mom...bye." WOW! So I guess it is harder for me then him. I do miss his sweet little face but it has been really chill at the house. So....what three year old can leave his parents without even blinking an eye? MINE. SO independent! Thanks to everyone that is helping with him! He is having a blast.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I miss this face!
SO sadly I must admit I have NEVER been a night with out this boy. My mom came into town to help with the kiddos and she suggested that she take Mason home until we come down for spring break....9 days. I was really hesitant because I feared that he might think the idea was fun for a few hours and then get sad and want to come home. WELL the opposite is true. I have called him a few times and he is WAY to busy to talk to me and states, "being good mom...bye." WOW! So I guess it is harder for me then him. I do miss his sweet little face but it has been really chill at the house. So....what three year old can leave his parents without even blinking an eye? MINE. SO independent! Thanks to everyone that is helping with him! He is having a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment