Friday, November 13, 2009
Valley Of Fire
So to celebrate Veterans day our little family went to Valley of Fire. It was PERFECT weather! The kids behave really well and Mason was able to hike the whole way into Mouses Tank. it was only a mile but I was glad that he didn't complain and he only fell twice. We got lucky because when we started to leave a ton of people came and it was nice to miss the rush. I think the most exciting thing for Mason was tons of squirrels that swarmed us when we ate our lunch. He also figured out foot prints. He was really fascinated with walking in my foot steps and counting his own. We missed a few things that I wish we would have seen but....minutes after we got into the car the boys were asleep....so I don't think they could stay awake much longer.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment